Inactivate account debit authorisations and consult upcoming charges
New feature in the Social Security + Próxima App
A new feature has been made available in the Social Security + Próxima App that allows you to inactivate account debit authorizations and consult upcoming charges.
In addition to this new feature, the following services are also available:
- Consult and change direct debit authorisations for the payment of monthly contributions by self-employed professionals;
- Consult the amounts receivable and the scheduled day of payment of social benefits, such as unemployment benefit, sickness benefit, maternity and paternity benefit, pensions, etc;
- Consult the amounts to be paid, such as current contributions, fines and costs, debts under tax enforcement, agreements and instalment plans, etc;
- Consult the payment documents issued automatically and the reference for payment;
- Request or renew the European Health Insurance Card;
- Access the Social Security Direct message box;
- Synchronise the Social Security events calendar with the mobile device's diary.