Application for status, for allowance and monitoring of benefit status
The Informal Caregiver Statute can be requested by a citizen who provides regular or permanent care to other family members who are in a situation of dependence. The following features are available in the Family > Informal Caregiver Statute menu of Social Security Direct:
- Register a request for recognition of Informal Caregiver Statute;
- Consult, modify or cancel the requests made previously;
- Submit the documents corresponding to the requests made;
- Communicate changes to the carer's own data or add cared-for persons who were not initially considered after recognition of statute;
- Report the end or suspension of care for a cared-for person;
- Claim the Informal Caregiver's Allowance if you have been awarded Main Caregiver recognition.