Social Inclusion Benefit
Application and monitoring of benefit status
The Social Benefit for Inclusion (PSI) is intended for people with disabilities and can be awarded to all citizens, nationals, or foreigners, residing in national territory.
Social Security Direct provides the following features in the menu Family > Social Benefit for Inclusion:
- Register application;
- Change or cancel registered applications (when still in the "Under analysis" status);
- Submit missing documents;
- Register Multipurpose Disability Certificate;
- Consult the information regarding the registered certificates;
- Consult application and monitor the status of the respective benefit.